SmartCharts helps you by giving you tools to quickly and easily create professional quality charts and perform in-depth workforce analysis. Instantly highlight vacancies or contract positions even if your chart contains thousands of boxes. The ROI is simple – you save staff time, gain valuable insights into your workforce, and better align your company to your goals.
And because its web based, SmartCharts makes sharing up-to-date charts with your colleagues almost effortless.
- Drag and drop functionality
- Automatically refresh your chart with one click
- Publish to the web, PDF or PowerPoint
- Nothing to install – no plugins required
- Add Workforce Analystics to charts
Without the use of software, gathering, creating, updating and manipulating organization charts can be a nightmare! It’s a labour- and time-intensive exercise and frequent changes to your workforce makes them redundant and outdated pretty quickly.
SmartCharts eliminates this problem by enabling you to easily and rapidly visualise your entire workforce, in real time:
- With a direct integration link to the SmartHR people and organisational system, workforce relationships can be generated at the click of a button.
- Generate multiple charts from the SmartHR data.
- Provides a common platform and standard in the way the org charts are presented.
- Easily identify reporting lines between managers and subordinates.
- Apply formulas across the hierarchy to generate or calculate a variety of HR metrics.
- Quickly visualise HR metrics of the organisation structure on the fly – such as headcount, age, compensation, performance, succession planning, equity targets.
- View bench strength on your succession planning, based on readiness.
- Any stakeholders can quickly communicate your organisational structure in an interactive, intuitive and flexible format, for viewing via a web browser.
- Provide extensive search capability across the SmartHR directory for organisational units, positions and employees based on a range of criteria.