Our outsourced payroll service is provided by an experienced, professional team who manage the entire monthly payroll process – freeing up your time to focus on the core and strategic aspects of your business.
For a monthly or annual license fee , our outsourced service includes monthly processing, EFT payments to banks and 3rd parties, secure payslip printing or email distribution, reporting and analytics, cloud hosting and software and database maintenance, statutory and legislative updates.
You will also have access to the SmartHR Payroll system to review all aspects of your payroll and to generate your own reports and analytics, as and when required.
Benefits of an outsourced payroll system
- Reduce Costs and Internal Workload. Reduce direct costs of processing your payroll internally – costs of employing internal payroll staff, software maintenance, payslip printing, training and support etc. are eliminated.
- Free Up Your Time. Outsourcing payroll can free up staff time to pursue more strategic and important value-added and revenue-generating activities.
- Avoid Technology Headaches. Outsourced payroll services means having access to the latest software and hardware technology.
- Eliminate Costly Mistakes and Non-Compliance. Avoid Malawi Revenue Authority penalties for errors, omissions and late submission of tax returns by having the latest tax tables and legislative changes incorporated into the payroll whenever they occur.
- Reliability. Place the responsibility on us to ensure that employees are paid the right amounts, on time.
- Leverage Outside Payroll Expertise. Take advantage of our payroll expertise so that you are kept up-to-date with changing regulations, taxes and other government-related labour developments.
- Outsourced Payroll Solutions Security:
– Internal process controls to ensure confidentiality, consistency and integrity of personnel and pay data.
– Data backups and disaster recovery plans to ensure business continuity.
– Secure security and access control.
– Access to the SmartHR Payroll online payroll platform to conduct your own queries or produce reports.
- Dedicated Account Manager. An expert and dedicated account manager will be assigned to you to manage all aspects of your payroll management.